Our managed firewall service is designed to protect your business and simplify PCI compliance by segregating payment traffic from all other corporate IT data.
Easy Installation and Cloud-Based Management
Our offering, made possible through our partnership with Phoenix Managed Networks, includes an on-site security appliance that locks down the point-of-sale (POS) system and segregates payment traffic from all other corporate IT data.
The Mako 6500 network appliance has no buttons to press, or switches to flip — all device functions are controlled through a cloud-based management system that configures and monitors each connection.
The service actively guards your network from internal and external threats 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and 365 days per year. It’s an ideal solution for small-to-medium sized businesses or franchisees that have multiple locations and busy network administrators.
- Addresses the PCI DSS requirement to install and maintain a firewall configuration
- Detects and blocks network intrusions or rogue devices being plugged into the network
- Guards the POS network from internal and external threats 24x7x365
- Delivers a fully managed, PCI compliant, cloud-based system that configures and monitors each connection
- Includes $100,000 of data security indemnity in the event of a security breach
- Assists network administrators by issuing real-time status alerts for potential network or security issues and monitoring staff productivity with available reports on Internet usage
- Ensures minimum business interruption with 3G network connectivity in the event the existing wire connection fails
- Includes 24×7 seamless support, from configuration to troubleshooting
- Builds customer loyalty by inviting your customers to share the convenience of managed Wi-Fi access from your location
- Connects securely to different network locations with a Virtual Private Network (VPN) between your devices without running static IP addresses