Want to build robust high-volume (six billion transactions+ annually) secure payment systems? Would you like to be part of an established FinTech company that is driven by client satisfaction and growth?
We are looking for a few extraordinary developers to grow our world-class team. Our software team is focused to solve big, and meaningful challenges in chip-card (EMV), and payment processing. We’re a small team, and looking for people to make a big impact. This means you should want to take on lots of responsibility and be able to handle projects independently.
This is a great job if you are an engineer with over 5 years of experience who wants to be part of a small, intensely skilled team, feels total ownership of your work, and can’t imagine a day without coding. You will play a crucial role in our platform development and everything you do matters.
We want smart, extremely motivated team members who are willing and able to contribute quickly on Merchant Link projects, and who are excited and passionate about the challenges we face.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop system and applications on a payment gateway router
- Become familiar with fundamentals of the payment industry, primarily in the US market
- Learn and contribute to our repository of foundation classes used in development of our core products
- Take the lead in architecture and platform implementations
- Implement the design in present in a peer review session.
- Work closely with QA in approvals testing Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 + years experience with C/C++ programming and Python development
- Familiarity with using Linux and Linux module and driver developing
- Familiarity with network protocols: particularly TCP/IP, PPP, UDP, SSL, DHCP, DNS
- Familiarity with Bootloader designing and using
- Familiarity with shell script and Makefile writing
- Familiarity with version control systems like GIT
- Interact with product management, operations and other software designers
- Proven innovative approaches to projects and demonstrated self-sufficiency
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently
- Resolve problems with minimal direction
- 3+ years of Front End Development experience
- Good command of the DOM
- Using CSS3/JQuery throughout the development
- Extensive experience on AJAX
- You are able to develop and use front-end libraries, frameworks and apply design patterns
- Proven development experience of large projects
- You are a team player and always aiming for improvements